Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Been A Long Week


I feel about MSNBC the way I do about an old boyfriend. I can't trust him, sometimes he's FANTASTIC, but man, when he sucks- HE REALLY SUCKS.

Tonite on MSNBC I heard lies & innuendos about the "Pelosi Plane" bullshit & the
"Obama Madrassa" bullshit. No facts- not a single one of the talking heads (which included 2 Chicago JOURNALISTS) had the facts. Say what you may about Tweety Bird Matthews, he actually asked for facts from Terry "Human Events" Jefferies & Ron "Hey, You Can't Pick Your Dad" Reagan. NEITHER ONE HAD THE FACTS.

I realize I'm old, and I realize that I'm just some strange lady in Indiana, but when I was on the High School newspaper back in the day, even I knew there are basics to a story.

WHO

WHAT

WHEN

WHERE

WHY

Not single one of these m'f**kers has ANY clue about this. It's all, "Can I get air time? Will it get print space?"

They're all just whores.

1 comment:

John Good said...

It's quite simple, actually. They have their own "W", so they don't need the precursory five that most of us use.