Saturday, September 16, 2006

Opening Day For Keith Olbermanns' Book In Stores! (w/Pics)

Wed Sep 06, 2006 at 04:56:11 PM PDT


In honor of opening day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And the last day of my self imposed pimpage of Keith Olbermanns' book that comes out today.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Amazon here

I was going to list what I love about Keith, but I figured I'd just be preaching to the choir.

Had bunches of fun repositioning his book at two big box bookstores today!


His writings, his intensity and the knowledge that even if we don't like it, Keith will speak the truth.


Show him the love.


1. viewerservices@msnbc.com

2. letters@msnbc.com

3. countdown@msnbc.com

4. KOlbermann@msnbc.com

5. dabrams@msnbc.com
p>


Please, feel free to explain why you watch/tivo/like/love or ignore Keith.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: