Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tweetys' Potty Mouth with the Edwards on Hardball LIVE (Twice!!)

Chris Matthews just now on the live Hardball from UNC with John & Elizabeth Edwards...

Tweety was asking about the stupid John Kerry joke, Edwards started to reply and his wife shushed him. Tweetys' response?

"Does she always bite your balls like that?"


Oh my. He seemed really out of it. Does anyone know where he's been?
He hinted he had been pretty ill, but this was strange even for him.
Mrs Edwards reply?

"Chris, my children are watching!"


Quick add in- after googling, it looks like Tweety is suffering from complications from diabetes. It was mentioned on Imus on the 4th of this month. DU

MSNBC's DC-based Chris "Hardball" Matthews was due to host a 2008 presidential race kickoff at the Smithsonian Castle last night. But he was a no-show, having been hospitalized due to complications from diabetes. He's slated to return home today.....


Hmm, how are they gonna fill up the space in the second showing where the will no doubt edit that piece? Hmmm..... (as I remember it came about 45 minutes after the hour)


UPDATE
I CANNOT believe they did not tape another segment to stick in there.
Holy shit.

Crooks and Liars has the video

3 comments:

John Good said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Good said...

Paddy - I just watched this, less than an hour after reading this earlier! I couldn't beleive I was hearing it! No editing as of this evening. . .

Paddy said...

I normally would just listen to it from the computer room, but since Tweety had been ill, I wanted to see if he talked about what the problem was.

See, if I had googled it first, I would have TOTALLY missed it live.

Why they wouldn't tape another segment to put in the place of that one is beyond me. My friend John @ Crooks and Liars had not taped the live version, so he only got it off the taped one.

Chris did not look or act well at all.