Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday Night Things To Pucker Up Over.....


Sad, sad days. The convolutions ABC/Disney are going thru are truly sickening to see. Even after the lying manipulations of truth were outed in "The Path to 9/11", they continue to push hate speech (Spockos' Continuing Saga) and hire bigots (Gibbering Glen Beck On GMA. F**k the mouse.

Faux News and right wing mouthpieces (CNS News, Newsbusters, CW meme) get all aflutter over

"Who pays the price? I'm not going to pay a personal price. My kids are too old and my grandchild is too young," Boxer said. "You're not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family. So who pays the price? The American military and their families."


Yet this?

Nancy Pelosi, however, could breastfeed on the speaker's podium and receive the plaudits of the mainstream media. (snip)

Lady Macbeth had a child (Act I, Scene 7), but she wouldn't be my first choice to run a country. It is no less offensive for Pelosi to run based on her uterus than it would be for a man to campaign based on his working prostate.


Or how about this?
I mean, whatever it was that I said in criticism of Democrats, it was not personal, like they have turned it into on the Democrat [sic] side. (snip)

Limbaugh later added: "[L]ook at Ms. Pelosi. Why, she can multitask. She can breastfeed, she can clip her toenails, she can direct the House, all while the kids are sitting on her lap at the same time."


And my personal favorite for the week, maybe not as earthshattering as some, but on a basic level just as bad.

Tucker Carlson gets a blogger fired, stalks him and then when the WaPo gets into it, denies everything. The poor blogger doesn't even get a mention in the WaPo as a door prize for losing his job.

No comments: