Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tucker Carlson Gets Blogger Fired For Blogging About Tucker!!


Apparently, the fTucker has learned how to google, and he's not too happy.
I know, I know. But I don't have a job that Tucker can get me fired from,
so maybe he could come visit and shake his finger in my face for this diary,
or even for this one?


His Bowtie Knows Where You Sleep...err...Work

The wingnut wankjob I mentioned in the formerly removed post, Tucker Carlson, has threatened the video store where I now formerly worked with legal action and as a result, I no longer work there. I do not have access to these threats but I can imagine that they consist of something similar to this:

"I'm easily the most recognizable conservative pundit today, as my wikipedia page will attest, but goddam it, I deserve to be recognized only if I stand to benefit from it! I am a huge asshole and I expect to be treated like one. I will fucking destroy anyone who dares to poke fun at me and so help me god my bowtie is stylish and not at all funny! I can't believe that I might be subject to ridicule after I physically threatened another man with destruction because he mentioned me on his blog!(This part is absolutely true.)


Freelance Genius is really funny!! I'm not going to cut and paste all of it, but go bump up his hit counter and read the rest. Worth the guffaw.
Anyone who had to put up with this

Tucker: If you keep this shit up, I will fucking destroy you.
The Genius (Me): Whoah, perhaps you would like to take this outside where you can continue threatening me without disturbing the other customers.
Tucker: *Looks out the window, then back at me* I am not threatening you.
The Genius: You just said you would fucking destroy me.
Tucker: No, I didn't.


Deserves our admiration.

1 comment:

John Good said...

Paddy - More on Spocko's situation HERE from my friend PT Cruiser, a compatriot of Spocko!