Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Saturday Night Loser's Club, Vol. XXVI: Working Stiff Edition

A new job is the cause....


THIS IS THE EFFECT.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm pretty lucky in that I've only worked a handful of jobs in my adult life.
Maybe I'm befuddled by my stress over this job, but I really can't remember any seriously difficult moments in any of them.
(Excluding working for my brother which is a whole 'nother universe of problems)

So, since just like Bill O'Reilly, it's all about ME, ME, ME,
I'm looking for stories or ancedotes about your bad jobs, bad bosses or bad situations.

Hopefully, I'll stop wanting to climb into the crawlspace and live there for a week.
(mmm, dark & warm... what more could you ask for?)

*************************************************************
I got canned from this piece of shit job the next week. It wasn't worth the pain.

No comments: